Sunday 17 July 2022

Life







 "During the 1960s, I think, people forgot what emotions were supposed to be. And I don't think they've ever remembered"

Hello I hope that you are well. Sometimes amazing happen the other day I wake up and remember I was alive and that I was free to live my life and that I have been doing. I am living in the moment or atlas I am trying to and that is a good start.

I want to Hastings yesterday and I had a nice time there but I would have liked to have stayed a bit longer. I just love walking but the sea I always feel so free and at peace and I think about the past and I remember when we used to walk along together she was always so happy when she was by the sea it was like it was the first time she saw it ever time. 

I  remember never feeling at peace I was always worrying about what was going to happen or wishing that I could be someone else that I missed out on what I wanted the most someone who loved me us as I was.

"What if I stopped thinking of pain as something that needs to be numbed, fixed, dodged, and protected against? What if I tried to honor its presence in my body, to welcome it into the present?"

“Sometimes, people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, so what. That is one of my favourite things to say. So what.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Life 3

 " When I Choose To See The Good Side Of Things, I'm Not Being Naive. It Is Strategic And Necessary. It's How I Learned To Surv...