Friday 8 July 2022

Tattoo



 


This is my first tattoo and I am very happy and pleased with it and it makes me feel strong and bave every time I see it. Ethel Cain has been one of my favourite artists for a very long time and that is more true than ever. 
I never really feel that alike the people around me they seem happy just going about there everyday life. 
So it does make me happy to know that there are other people like that out there and it does not matter what kind of life you live.
I feel like there has been a wait taken off of me the last few days.
I don't know what I want to do with my life but I just new that it could not go on as it was. 

"Because It's all just a pointless swirling bucket of Bellshit. That bagel is where we finally find peace Evelyn"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life 3

 " When I Choose To See The Good Side Of Things, I'm Not Being Naive. It Is Strategic And Necessary. It's How I Learned To Surv...