Friday 22 July 2022

Life 3


 "When I Choose To See The Good Side Of Things, I'm Not Being Naive. It Is Strategic And Necessary. It's How I Learned To Survive Through Everything."

Hello Here we are 7 days In and it has been an interesting ride so far not that many up and downs just lots of time to think and feel and I think that is really what I wanted from this time. I have been missing people a little bit but not the ones I used to work with. Maybe the ones I miss are not even real they are people who care about me and my happiness but those people seem to be very far and few between. 
I am so busy trying to take care of myself so maybe other people are just trying to do the same and it is not heartless of them it Is just how life works 💔  

"life is fair because it's unfair with everyone"


I do still want to do lots of walking and going to see the coast but everything cost money even the time things you never think of but I know that I will see Brighton even if is living on the streets there and in a lot of ways that is less scary then living a life than I hate ever second and just count down the hours till tomorrow sometime I did all the time in my old job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life 3

 " When I Choose To See The Good Side Of Things, I'm Not Being Naive. It Is Strategic And Necessary. It's How I Learned To Surv...