Sunday 3 July 2022

Life






 Hi its been a while and I am good in some ways and I have been better in others. I am leaving and as the days go by I feel more and more that it is the right thing to do and that my happiness has to count for something.  I don't know where I want to be in life I just know that I don't want to where I am. 

A lot of this started when I had a few days away at Brighton and in the few days I felt good about life and I flet good about myself. I was enjoying the days not just waiting for the next one. I flet good to be around other people and they where opening up to me.

It shows me that there can be so much more to life and the only one stopping me living in was myself and all I have to do is found a way to break free. I know that money is important but it should never be a cage that we get locked in. I want to make the world a better place even if it is only for one person.

"The thought of maybe being a good person is what keeps me trying to be a good person."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life 3

 " When I Choose To See The Good Side Of Things, I'm Not Being Naive. It Is Strategic And Necessary. It's How I Learned To Surv...