There's a man who's been out sailing In a decade full of dreams And he takes her to a schooner And he treats her like a queen Bearing beads from California With their amber stones and green He has called her from the harbor He has kissed her with his freedom He has heard her off to starboard In the breaking and the breathing Of the water weeds While she was busy being free There's a man who's climbed a mountain And he's calling out her name And he hopes her heart can hear three thousand miles He calls again He can think her there beside him He can miss her just the same He has missed her in the forest While he showed her all the flowers And the branches sang the chorus As he climbed the scaley towers Of a forest tree While she was somewhere being free There's a man who's sent a letter And he's waiting for reply He has asked her of her travels Since the day they said goodbye He writes "Wish you were beside me We can make it if we try" He ha...
"Two lovers entwined pass me by and heaven knows I'm miserable now I was looking for a job, and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now" Hello so I start what could be or what may not be my now job. I have not been having the best time the last week as you may have seen in my last post and that has not changed. There have been a lot of sleepless night and feeling uneasy. I don't know what I am walking into and I don't know who I am going to hold up to working 10 hours a day after all this time. But on the up side I can not wait to start going shopping again but I am not sure if that is a good reason to get back into work. Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there.’ "You can only lose what you cling to." I am going to miss my life as it is now that is if tomorrow goes well and that is very 50 % 50 but I have come to feel safe and home. I know what I have to do and what I am going...
Comments
Post a Comment